We’d like to apologise for any delays you are experiencing in processing your payroll and responding to your queries. Due to unforeseen circumstances, we have some staff shortages and software issues causing our usual high standards to slip in some cases. We are working hard to resolve the technical issues and identify additional staffing resource to reduce any further delays.
We will endeavour to support you as quickly as possible and will aim to respond to everyone within a minimum of 48 working hours. If your query is regarding next pay date please refer to the relevant payroll calendar:
Thank you for your patience and understanding at this time and want to apologise again for any delays.
Find help to live independently
Our health and social care support services enable thousands of people to live independently across England and Wales each year.
These trusted services and our dedicated teams empower people – at whatever stages of their life – to live more independent, happier lives.
We work closely with people to understand their needs, make sure their voices are heard and provide well-rounded and tailored support to help them thrive.
As part of the wider PeoplePlus mission to support one million people, we’re aiming to positively impact the lives of 100,000 people by 2022 – and we’re well on the way.
Our current services include
- Independent Living Services across England and Wales
- Gloucestershire Carers' Hub
- Our unique trademarked wellbeing 'YouCan' programme
Today, we deliver independent living and care support services across England and Wales and help to shape future services by sharing our expertise and the thoughts of the people we help with local and central governments.
In 2021 alone we
- Helped over 10,000 people with direct payments
- Provided 3,921 employers with payroll and 4,092 with money management support
- Managed 7,325 holistic assessment referrals, achieving a 98% conversion rate
- Generated 2,489 new carer registrations and completed 2,097 assessments
- Supported NHS with good health and vaccine roll out across Gloucestershire
Take a look at the work we do and the support available to you and your family.
For more information, email us at email@example.com
Find out more about our services