Find help to live independently
Our health and social care support services enable thousands of people to live independently across England and Wales each year.
These trusted services and our dedicated teams empower people – at whatever stages of their life – to live more independent, happier lives.
We work closely with people to understand their needs, make sure their voices are heard and provide well-rounded and tailored support to help them thrive.
As part of the wider PeoplePlus mission to support one million people, we’re aiming to positively impact the lives of 100,000 people by 2022 – and we’re well on the way.
Our current services include
- Independent Living Services across England and Wales
- Gloucestershire Carers' Hub
- Our unique trademarked YouCan programme for adults
Today, we deliver independent living and care support services across England and Wales and help to shape future services by sharing our expertise and the thoughts of the people we help with local and central governments.
In 2020 alone we
- Managed just under £45,000,000 worth of care funds on behalf of individuals who might not otherwise be able to choose direct payments
- Supported and administered 3,660 Managed Accounts and 3,600 employers
- Helped to recruit 1,200 personal care assistants
Take a look at the work we do and the support available to you and your family.
For more information, email us at email@example.com
Find out more about our services