Get ahead in your chosen career with a paid work placement.
If you’re aged 16-24 and claiming Universal Credit, you can take part in the government’s Kickstart Scheme.
Kickstart provides young people with six months’ paid work with a local employer. You’ll pick up new skills, boost your confidence and get a route into the world of work.
You’ll earn at least the minimum wage – maybe more.
Start your career in one of these industries:
- Business administration
- Customer services
- Health and social Care
- Digital and creative
- Warehousing and logistics
While you work with your chosen employer, we’ll continue to support you to unlock your talent further with additional training, advice and guidance.
Benefits of taking part in Kickstart with us:
- Earn while you learn
- Gain valuable work experience
- Obtain English, maths and technical skills
- Develop your CV to impress future employers
- You could land a permanent job
- Provides a springboard to your career, apprenticeship or further study
To find out more, speak to your Jobcentre Plus Work Coach