Having an apprentice has had a positive impact on the teamPaul Botterill, Managing Director at Barton Marine
Benefits to your business
- Improves overall workforce skills to reach your business objectives
- Improves employee motivation and staff retention
- On or off site training, delivered at a time and place to suit you and your business
- Course content can be tailored to incorporate your business objectives if required
Benefits to your employees
- Opportunity to learn new and relevant skills
- Sense of worth and value within the workplace
- Improved performance and personal development
- Career growth and progression, including the opportunity to move onto intermediate and higher apprenticeships
On-the-job training with Addison Lee, Europe’s largest minicab company
The training experience for both employer and apprentices has clearly been a very positive one as very soon the fortieth Addison Lee employee will be signed up with us to complete their suitable training programme.
Helping businesses acquire and develop skills is central to sustain economic growth, new research shows
In their latest report, the UK Commission for Employment and Skills give an overview of the current labour market and principles behind Growth Through People.