Learn more about partnering with us
Our ambition is to make a direct difference to the lives of a million people by 2022. To do this, we work with likeminded organisations which share our vision, values and a whole-hearted commitment to a ‘best-in-class service’ and a growth mindset, sharing best practice and new ideas to drive excellence.
We collaborate with organisations big and small, from the public, private and voluntary sectors.
Whether you’re one person doing what you can to support people to achieve their potential or an international company investing in communities, we want to hear from you.
We’re looking to work with organisations like:
- Employability providers
- Skills and training providers
- Employers and employer representative bodies
- Support service providers, covering finance, health and wellbeing, justice and rehabilitation services
- Agencies creating new collaborative content and digital services
We’ve achieved national recognition for our partnership work. But we’ve gone above and beyond to create our own standards for excellence through our unique PartnerPlus scheme.
This alliance of likeminded providers drives innovation and places continuous improvement at the heart of our customer experience. Put simply, our partners are an important part of the PeoplePlus team because they are critical to successful service delivery.
In addition to our PartnerPlus offer, the Social Recruitment Framework shifts the emphasis from competition to collaboration. We are passionate about building the country’s most effective partner-led campaigns to improve people’s lives. We are keen for training providers to join our Framework so we can get more people trained and into work
Benefits of partnering with us
- Dedicated partner management
- Sharing best practice and ideas through our partner forums
- Enabling smaller organisations to grow – sharing opportunities and our networks
- Honest and transparent relationships
- Support from specialist HR, implementation, marketing, IT and training teams
- Bespoke systems to support caseloads
- Independent quality assurance, finance, continuous improvement and audit teams
- High standards of compliance
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload our supply chain strategy
Check out our current partnership opportunities